Friday, February 8, 2013

Welcome to the Bad Girls Club

Possibly my number one reality TV obsession, Bad Girls Club has just started its 10th season. I would just like to start off by saying, this show is NOT for everyone… if you didn’t enjoy Jersey Shore, I can almost guarantee you won’t like BGC either. Picture a beautiful mansion full of 7 or 8 way more violent versions of Snooki: that is basically the Bad Girls Club. The show consists of partying, drama, girl time and so many different (questionable) outfits, I don’t know where to look first.

This season the Bad Girls are in Atlanta, and they wasted no time poppin’ bottles and poppin’ off. The drama started on the first night with a whiny girl named Janae, and she kept it coming for the few first episodes. It didn’t take long for Alicia and Valentina (self-proclaimed bosses of the house) to send her home. It’s only the fourth episode and two girls have gone home already. Nicki left after she couldn’t bond with the girls, as her drinking and their stubborn attitudes tore them apart. She didn’t waste any time getting into it with Valentina before she left though.
 
All in all, this season looks pretty promising. If you have never seen the show, I would recommend starting off with the early seasons because you will be hooked. Season four with Natalie Nunn is by far the best. She is the most famous Bad Girl of all... and in her very own words, “I run L.A.” And possibly all of BGC if you ask me.
Bad Girls Club Atlanta

4 comments:

  1. Ok I have to admit, I have never heard of this show...but I am intrigued...it sounds like if Jersey Shore and the Real World had a baby...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this show...but I can't wait until you do a post on Duck Dynasty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And THIS is where I take my departure from Reality TV...I just can't do it! I'm sure I'm apart from the norm, but I just don't enjoy watching this kind of drama on TV.

    How do they make it new and interesting all the time? I just don't see it. What makes each season different from the last? Or is the guilty pleasure that it's not? I just don't get it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit, Bad Girls Club is sort of my dirty little secret. My roommates and I got hooked on watching some hilarious Youtube clips of Lyric and Tanisha in one of the earlier seasons. Ridiculous, but good for a laugh. When you think your life is in shambles... watch the Bad Girls Club!

    ReplyDelete